Kamal Pradhan, VP of HR Technology at Signify Health, joins us to discuss Why HR Tech Is Having Its Moment.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Kamal Pradhan get into the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, how do you define “HR Tech” so we’re all on the same page?
- Next, what is the current state of how HR leaders are adopting HR technology? And are there some areas where they aren’t adopting tech but they should be?
- Is HR considered a department or function that drives revenue?
- What are the reasons and drivers for HR to buy software?
- How has the explosion of HR Tech over the past few years affected the adoption rate of those platforms?
- What is a key factor to consider when choosing and investing in HR Tech?
How to find Kamal Pradhan and Signify Health:
About Signify Health:
Signify Health is a leading healthcare platform that leverages advanced analytics, technology, and nationwide healthcare provider networks to create and power value-based payment programs. Our mission is to build trusted relationships to make people healthier.
Our solutions support value-based payment programs by aligning financial incentives around outcomes, providing tools to health plans and healthcare organizations designed to assess and manage risk and identify actionable opportunities for improved patient outcomes, coordination, and cost-savings.
Through our platform, we coordinate what we believe is a holistic suite of clinical, social, and behavioral services to address an individual’s healthcare needs and prevent adverse events that drive excess cost, all while shifting services towards the home.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.