Nikki Krieg, PHR, MHRM Manager, People Partner – Americas at LastPass, joins us to discuss How To Build A Culture Of Leadership.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Nikki Krieg get into the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, what does “Leadership” mean to you?
- Next, what is the first step for HR leaders to build a culture of leadership?
- How do you build a leadership model and conduct an assessment of how current leaders are exhibiting leadership competencies?
- As you’re assessing the competency gaps of your existing management team, does it ever get to a point where you realize some may not be a good fit for your business or is there always room for improvement?
- Is leadership training best as personalized or group training? Is it continuous or one-time training? And how does training work with career pathing?
- Is a culture of leadership something you can see and feel within an organization? How do you know if you have it?
How to find Nikki Krieg and LastPass:
LastPass provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage and effortless to use, helping more than 33 million users organize and protect their online lives. From enterprise password management and single sign-on to adaptive multi-factor authentication, LastPass Business gives superior control to IT and frictionless access to 100,000 businesses.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.