Christine Park, Chief People Officer at Pantheon, joins us on this episode to discuss How Does HR Drive Organizational Transformation.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Christine Park get into the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, what is your definition of organizational transformation, and why is it important?
- Next, we’re seeing a lot of turnover in the HR role and HR leaders struggling to connect their business value to the overall goals of the company. How do you see this happening?
- With so much technical growth, how do you think it will influence the role of HR over the next five years?
- What types of skills do HR leaders need to be equipped properly for workforce, economy, and business challenges?
- What is the first step for an HR leader to do to drive organizational transformation?
- What does it take for an HR leader to be a strategic partner with the CEO?
- How does an HR leader go about showing HR’s value and impact to revenue?
- Why do you think there’s still such a knowledge gap around the HR role and what HR does for the company?
- How does data help an HR leader show their team’s value to the C-Suite?
How to find Christine Park and Pantheon:
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT, and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Last year we announced $100 million in Series E funding from SoftBank Vision Fund 2, at a valuation over $1 billion. We are also backed by $100M of venture investment from Sageview Capital (Avalara, Demandbase), Scale Venture Partners (ExactTarget, Box, DocuSign, Bill.com), Foundry Group (SendGrid, Mapbox), as well as Baseline Ventures, First Round Capital, and Floodgate.
Follow us to see how Pantheon is powering the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard, and The Barack Obama Foundation. We’re proud to provide the speed and agility web teams need to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.