Amy Giulioni, Product Leader at Paylocity, joins us to discuss How HR Tech Can Always Meet The Expectations Of Employees.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Amy Giulioni get into the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, what is the sentiment of employees viewing the HR software they’re using? Do they hate it, love it, or are they indifferent?
- Next, what are the expectations of employees when it comes to HR tech?
- How did the pandemic affect employee expectations?
- How can organizations use HR technology to help retain employees, provide delightful experiences, and provide an engaging state for them?
- Do you see HR tech spreading into areas that traditionally wouldn’t be thought of as HR because of employees’ expectations?
- How does HR tech help with some of the trends we hear about, such as radical flexibility, employee experience, and employee personalization?
- What are some things HR leaders should be thinking about when it comes to using HR tech to provide the best experience for their workforce?
- Are there any best practices you recommend for HR leaders to test new HR tech with their workforce?
- What is some insight for HR leaders as they’re looking at different HR tech platforms to choose from? What should they be thinking about and considering?
How to find Amy Giulioni and Paylocity:
At Paylocity, we deliver more than our awesome product suite with crazy good reviews. We prioritize your success by covering you with a deep support system to back up our easy-to-use, innovative solutions.
Providers will merely sell you a product. But a partner actually cares about you and your business. A partner takes the time to get to know you and understand your needs. We work with you to identify the best solutions that will benefit your business today, while paving the way to a better tomorrow. And tomorrow is all about your team.
Everything we do is designed to support you in reaching your goals. Together, we tackle your day-to-day work so you can spend more time building the culture you and your employees crave.
For professionals who crave true partnership, Paylocity is the HR & Payroll company that frees you from the tasks of today, so together, we can spend more time focused on the promise of tomorrow.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.