Derek Irvine, SVP of Work Human and Author of Making Work Human joins us to talk about why businesses no longer need to choose between head, heart, and wallet.
Derek Irvine joins us on the podcast today to discuss why businesses no longer need to choose between head, heart, and wallet? If you were struggling with the choice before, struggle no longer.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why your business no longer needs to choose between head, heart, and wallet.
- If a business is choosing and leading with its head, heart, or wallet what does that mean?
- The cons of leading your business with just one of three of those things, instead of all of them.
- Things that employees want out of their workplace.
- What happens when you create a human-centered workplace?
How to find Derek Irvine and Workhuman:
Where to buy the book, Making Work Human:
Right now, the power to bring more humanity to your workplace lies with you. That’s why Workhuman® framed the Workhuman® Charter of Workplace Rights to redefine the workplace, one that puts employees at the center. Now, there’s a way for individuals and enterprises to be acknowledged for delivering on these rights with Workhuman® Certified.
Workhuman’s solutions unite employees around a shared purpose and inspire them to do the best work of their lives – driving immediate and long-term ROI.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time People dashboard. This helps companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.