On this episode of the Employee Cycle Podcast, we have Amanda Beaver, Human Resources Director at Albert Hotel, joining us to discuss How To Quickly Build A Team & Culture From The Ground Up.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Amanda Beaver end up in the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, you’re in the process of building a new team and culture. How are you scaling up the workforce for this new hotel?
- Next, what is keeping you up at night about building this team quickly? And what are you doing about it?
- Where do you start to hire an effective leadership team?
- As you’re trying to optimize hiring for the organization’s mission and vision, what types of things must you have in place?
- Do you consider the experiences of other hotel leaders and how you can learn from them?
- How do you communicate well and effectively with your recruiting team in order to hire 250 people in 5 months?
- Is it okay to make job descriptions cookie-cutter so that you can hire a lot of people quickly?
- What types of information in addition to job descriptions do you include in your recruitment ads?
- And so much more!
How to find Amanda Beaver and Albert Hotel:
About Albert Hotel:
An Honest Hill Country Getaway. Opening in 2023 in Fredericksburg, Texas.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.