On this episode of the Employee Cycle Podcast, we have Justine Sloyer, PHR, SHRM-SCP, Global Director, Talent Management at AST LLC, joining us to discuss How Does HR Bridge The Opportunity Gap.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Justine Sloyer end up in the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, what is the current opportunity gap in most companies today?
- Next, what prompted Justine’s passion for bridging opportunity gaps?
- For anyone that feels passionate about this topic too, what is the first thing they should look at as they begin this journey to find solutions?
- How does an organization come up with numbers for its goals and benchmarks?
- How does an organization identify areas of opportunity gaps?
- What does a partnership with other organizations to fill those gaps look like? How do you collaborate with other companies?
- The current recruiting process is broken. What parts of the current sourcing and hiring process should be changed or removed altogether?
- Who is the right person (job title) that should take charge and help make this cultural shift in organizations?
- What are some potential challenges or potholes that HR leaders can avoid while trying to bridge the opportunity gap?
- What can HR leaders do to get buy-in and budget for this initiative?
- And so much more!
How to find Justine Sloyer and AST LLC:
AST is an award-winning full-service enterprise systems integrator, serving clients in the Public and Commercial Sectors for more than two decades. Clients look to AST for leadership and assistance in systems integration, business process redesign, project management, systems administration, and training. From on-premise applications to modern cloud technology, AST’s services encompass all aspects of Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance Management, Customer Experience, and Middleware. AST also offers flexible Managed Services, supporting the needs of over 200 Public Sector and Commercial customers around the globe.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.