On this episode of the Employee Cycle Podcast, we have Tanya Lujan, MSHRM, SHRM-SCP, Sr. Manager, Human Resources at Clinisys, joining us to discuss How To Merge Multiple Cultures Under One Combined Company
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Tanya Lujan end up in the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, what is Tanya’s definition of culture and what does that include?
- Clinisys has merged with a few different companies. How do you even start combining those different cultures?
- When you’re combining companies globally, there are areas where the culture might clash or be very different. What are some examples?
- Of course, there’s a component where you don’t want to offend people. How do you remain sensitive to cultural norms?
- If you could look down the line 6 months, 12 months, and 24 months, what would you expect this bringing different cultures together to look like?
- In this process of combining cultures, who are the stakeholders involved? Is it from the bottom up, or from the top down? Or maybe from the middle out?
- And so much more!
How to find Tanya Lujan and Clinisys:
Clinisys is a global provider of informatics software and expertise to support diagnostic testing across healthcare, life sciences, and public health. Millions of diagnostic results and data insights are generated every day using Clinisys’ platform and cloud-based solutions in over 3,000 laboratories across 34 countries. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, and Chertsey, England, Clinisys’ mission is to help make citizens and communities healthier and safer around the world.
We’re transforming the modern laboratory, providing flexible and best-in-breed solutions to help streamline workflows and improve health outcomes across nine diverse industries: healthcare, contract services, crop sciences, environment, water, food and beverage, pharma, life sciences, and public health. We’re committed to supporting every type of laboratory or remote testing environment – from public or private sector, in-house or outsourced.
Technology is vital to future preventative approaches to health. Join us in enabling the digital transformation of diagnostics.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.