On this episode of the Employee Cycle Podcast, we have Soni Cottman, Sr. Director, Global Total Rewards at Reputation, joining us to discuss How To Create A Job Architecture Leveling Framework.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Soni Cottman end up in the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, what is a job architecture leveling framework? And why is it important to do in the first place?
- What is the purpose (or purposes) of a job architecture leveling framework?
- If HR leaders are interested in implementing this, where do they start? And what would they need in place to move in this direction?
- What are some tools that could be used for this initiative?
- Is this initiative only referring to salaries, or does it map other items related to the career ladder, benefits, PTO, stock options, etc.?
- Can you provide a very concrete example of what a compensation philosophy is?
- How large of an HR team do you need to figure out this framework? And which department stakeholders do you work with?
- This is a comprehensive, data-driven process. What have you learned throughout this initiative?
- And so much more!
How to find Soni Cottman and Reputation:
Reputation has changed the way companies improve their customer experience (CX) through customer feedback. Our platform translates vast amounts of solicited and unsolicited feedback data into insights that companies use to learn from and grow – including CX, Operations, and much more. We refer to this process as Reputation Experience Management, a category we created.
Thousands of global organizations rely on the patented algorithms behind Reputation Score X™ to provide a reliable index of brand performance in order to make targeted business improvements. We are backed by Bessemer Ventures and Kleiner Perkins and trusted by more than 250 partners, including Google, Facebook, Salesforce, J.D. Power, Amazon, and Web.com.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.