On this episode of the Employee Cycle Podcast, we have Evelyn Ackley, Director, HR/People & Experiences at VeeFriends, joining us to discuss How To Create A Great Virtual Employee Onboarding Process.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Evelyn Ackley end up in the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, what is a virtual onboarding process and what does it look like?
- Next, does this mean the company has to be virtual or does it mean that just the employee onboarding process is virtual?
- What is an onboarding buddy and what do they do?
- Can you tell us more about your organization, VeeFriends, and what kind of company it is?
- What types of roles do you hire for VeeFriends?
- For VeeFriends, when does the onboarding process start and end?
- You mention there’s a stage in the onboarding process where new hires meet their teams. How does that work in a virtual environment? And how do they learn about the culture?
- Are there pitfalls and challenges where the virtual onboarding process didn’t work like you wanted?
- What technologies does VeeFriends use for streamlining and automating the virtual onboarding process?
- And so much more!
How to find Evelyn Ackley and VeeFriends:
VeeFriends is a media, entertainment, and experiential brand consisting of 283 characters centered around thoughtful and meaningful traits emphasized by their creator, Gary Vaynerchuk, and brought to life through the innovative Web3 technology of NFTs. The VeeFriends characters were created to inspire happiness in others, and were first launched as NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain to create unprecedented opportunities for utility, collectibility, and community-building.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.