On this episode of the Employee Cycle Podcast, we have Saad Siddiqui, Venture Capitalist for Telstra Ventures, joining us to discuss How Software Can Enable The Fluid Workforce.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Saad Siddiqui end up in the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, what is the definition of a fluid workforce?
- Next, how does software support benefits?
- How are companies delivering on flexible benefits?
- How are companies figuring out what are the best benefits to offer and how many benefits are actually adopted and used?
- How can companies onboard people when they are remote, and when does it start?
- From an investor’s lens, where do you think we still need to tackle software use with employers?
- Where do you see employee training going today and in the future?
- One final word: It’s exciting to see innovation happening in the HR tech space. Make sure your organization’s founders and executives know what culture they want and what benefits they will provide, while keeping remote and hybrid workers in mind.
How to find Saad Siddiqui and Telstra Ventures:
About Telstra Ventures:
Telstra Ventures invests in market-leading, high growth technology companies with exceptional products and leaders.
Committed to supporting groundbreaking, high-growth technology businesses, Telstra Ventures offers synergy revenues to its portfolio companies and financial returns to its limited partners. Since 2011, it has invested in over 80 companies and has offices in San Francisco, Sydney and Shanghai.
Telstra Ventures is backed by two strategic limited partners: Telstra, one of the largest global telecommunications providers, and HarbourVest, one of the world’s largest private equity funds.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.