Listen to Sara Martin, COO of WELCOA (Wellness Council of America), discuss why we have such low employee engagement with wellness programs.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How the corporate wellness industry is defined.
- The different types and dimensions of corporate wellness.
- Why corporate wellness is not something you can do once, but that it’s an active pursuit.
- Why there is an awareness and adoption problem of corporate wellness programs.
- How to provide a wellness program that actually provides value to employees.
How to find Sara and WELCOA online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.