Listen to Bryan Smith, Co-founder of LEON, discussing the past, present, and future trends of Corporate Wellness.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What corporate wellness means today, and it may be different in the future.
- The difference and similarities between corporate wellness and personal wellness.
- What do companies need to do to increase the adoption of corporate wellness offerings.
- How the consumer fitness & wellness market is driving the corporate wellness trend.
- How to track and measure to see if your corporate wellness program is working.
- Why there’s no “one-size-fits-all” corporate wellness offering for all of your workforces since employees are unique.
How to find Bryan and LEON online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard
. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.