On this episode of the Employee Cycle Podcast, we have Courtney Nelson, Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition at o9 Solutions, Inc., joining us to discuss Recruiting Challenges During An Uncertain Market.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Courtney Nelson end up in the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, tell us about your organization, o9 Solutions, Inc.
- Next, what kind of recruiting challenges are you seeing for both your organization and out in the talent market?
- How are you dealing with these challenges?
- What does “transferable skills” mean?
- What are some roles where transferable skills aren’t going to work?
- When you think about the talent acquisition pipeline, where are challenges hitting the hardest?
- What specific requests are candidates asking for that are unreasonable?
- One final word: If you are a hiring leader, be open to candidates that may not fit the perfect image of that role. Be open to transferable skills.
How to find Courtney Nelson and o9 Solutions, Inc.:
About o9 Solutions, Inc.:
Better, faster planning and decision-making translates directly to better financial results for companies. But it means much more. Global supply chains are the largest consumers of the Earth’s resources. Better, faster planning and decision-making means enterprises are able to achieve their financial goals while using less of the Earth’s precious resources.
Better, faster planning and decision-making also drives more transparency. It reduces organizational silos, empowers people, and increases productivity. This translates further into inspired employees who can better contribute to society.
Our mission is to provide global companies with a game-changing planning platform to transform their supply chain, commercial, finance, and sustainability decision-making.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.