Listen to Ward Christman, Chief Advisor at HR Tech Advisors, discuss why your HR systems need to play well together to streamline HR processes.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What are the major categories of HR tech systems?
- How to choose the right HR system from the start.
- Why it’s important for your HR systems to talk to each other to automate tasks, streamline processes, and ultimately save time.
- The trend of HR leaders choosing to use best-in-breed solutions versus one large end-to-end system.
- How to evaluate the partnership/marketplace strategy of an HR tech vendor.
- How the future of HR systems will impact how HR leaders will continue to do their work and provide value to their organizations.
How to find Ward and HR Tech Advisors online:
About Employee Cycle
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR analytics dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.