Listen to Amy Spurling, Co-Founder & CEO of Compt, discuss how to use employee perks to drive the type of company culture you want.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why it’s important to make sure the perks you’re providing are actually meeting the needs of your employees.
- Why HR should lead the employee perks strategy, but also include and get buy-in from the entire leadership team.
- How to be inclusive to remote employees when providing perks.
- How and why to align your employee perks with your workforce goals (ex: engagement, retention, etc) .
- Why you should not worry about what other competitive employers are providing as perks.
How to find Amy and Compt online:
About Employee Cycle
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data in one place to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.