Listen to Christina Mattison, President & CEO of Mattison Advisors, discuss how being a good corporate citizen can help you achieve your business goals.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is corporate social responsibility (CSR) and why it’s becoming such an important part of running a business?
- Who should manage the CSR function and what skill sets are necessary for this role to be successful.
- How to decide whether CSR should be managed internally or outsourced.
- When is the right time to implement a CSR role at your company?
- How to create a CSR strategy that’s aligned with your corporate goals and objectives.
- How to measure the ROI of your CSR strategy.
How to find Christina and Mattison Advisors:
About Employee Cycle
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data in one place to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.