On this episode of the Employee Cycle podcast, we have Amy Roy, Chief People Officer at Namely, joining us to discuss How to Create and Maintain a Thoughtful Wellness Plan. This podcast will cover how to look at the whole person and what impacts them in the workplace and their personal life. Then creating a wellness plan that will positively impact their day-to-day lives.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Amy Roy end up in the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, what is your definition of a wellness plan and how do you take it to the next level to make it thoughtful?
- Next, where does employee accountability come in vs company accountability? How much can an employer do to get employees to do the right things for their wellness?
- What are the steps to take in order to create and maintain a thoughtful wellness plan?
- How do you ensure that the wellness plan is thriving and that the organization is getting a good return on investment?
- How do you know when you’re getting a reasonable adoption rate for your wellness plan with your employees?
How to find Amy Roy and Namely:
Namely is the HR, Payroll, and Benefits platform your employees will love. Finally, there’s an HR software that employees actually use—built to fit your company culture. Manage all of your HR data in one place, with personalized service to help your company get better, and faster. Namely is used by some of the world’s most innovative and exciting companies in media, technology, commerce, and more.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.