On this episode of the Employee Cycle podcast, we have Sheba Lasley, CEO & Founder of Total Success, joining us to discuss How HR Should Connect The Dots Across The Workforce. This podcast will cover the three major dots that HR needs to connect and the best touchpoints to leverage.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Sheba Lasley end up in the wonderful world of HR?
- Secondly, what services does your new company, Total Success LLC, provide to organizations and individuals?
- Next, what does it mean to help HR connect the dots across the workforce?
- What are the three major dots that HR needs to connect?
- We’re dealing with a challenging workforce economy right now. How should HR leaders go about providing the best candidate experience possible?
- What pitfalls are most companies facing when they don’t provide good employee relations across the organization?
- Do you think most HR leaders are equipped to show the value of HR to leadership and use data to back it up?
- One final word: HR is not just a cost center. Use data to ensure the executive team views HR as providing valuable data, retaining employees, and affecting the bottom line by saving the company money.
How to find Brand Sammut and Zapier:
About Total Success LLC:
We provide Fractional HR & talent acquisition services to companies who understand that hiring the right talent is imperative to successful growth. We have been in this business for over 15 years, with proven experience doing just that.
Use our team to help you grow successfully. Your success is our success!
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.