Arun George Phillip, Head of Global Talent Acquisition and HR Operations Canada at IBS Software, joins us to discuss how employers can stand out in the hiring process.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Arun George Phillip get into the world of HR?
- Secondly, why is it important to stand out in the hiring process?
- Next, when you do attract the right candidate, what types of things do you do to make your organization stand out?
- What are some things you should not say when trying to stand out?
- Key tip: Under-commit and over-deliver to candidates – it brings the wow factor.
How to find Abbie Cowan and Atos:
- Click here for Arun George Philip – LinkedIn
- Click here for IBS Software – LinkedIn
- Click here for IBS Software – Website
IBS Software’s mission is to transform how travel companies operate in a digital world by delivering next-generation products to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and create differentiated customer experiences.
They have achieved their leadership position by combining over 20 years of deep domain expertise with a comprehensive portfolio of modular SaaS solutions that facilitate and automate travel companies’ most mission-critical functions. They accelerate innovation and enable smarter, data-driven decisions at many of the world’s largest and most renowned airlines, airports, ground handlers, hotels, cruise lines, and energy companies. Their customers consistently recognize their customer-centric and partnership approach, along with their implementation track record, as additional value enablers that differentiate IBS Software from their competitors.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employees’ lifetime value.