Listen to Lauren Williams, Founder and Chief Boss Lady at Harmony HR Experts, discuss hiring and retaining top talent in a tight workforce.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How the “war on talent” is increasing hiring and turnover costs across all industries and company sizes.
- Why it’s important to assess your current retention strategy to understand what’s working and not working.
- What employees are now looking for employers to provide to enhance the employee experience and differentiate your career opportunity.
- Why it’s important to look at what “best-in-class” companies are doing for employee retention, and tailor it to your own company and budget.
- Why trusting your employees increases employee loyalty and productivity.
- Why robust wellness and mental health programs are becoming more important to retain and develop talent.
Where to find Lauren and Harmony HR Experts online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.