Listen to Cory Eustice, Head of Talent at Weedmaps, discuss how to recruit candidates to work in an unconventional industry. We also discuss why it’s important to stay true to your brand.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to recruit candidates to work in an unconventional industry.
- The similarities and differences of hiring in an unusual industry.
- Address the misunderstanding of your employee experience.
- Help candidates know your company will not negatively affect their future career paths.
- How to help candidates overcome what their friends and family will think about working at your company.
How to find Cory and Weedmaps online:
Weedmaps (WMH) was founded in 2008 with a strong belief in the power of cannabis. Above all, WMH wanted to stress the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since then, WMH has worked tirelessly, not only to be the most comprehensive platform for consumers but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space. For instance, WMH advocates for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions. WMH facilitates further learning through partnering with dozens of subject matter experts on providing detailed and accurate information about the plant.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! In other words, we change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time People dashboard. As a result, we help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. Above all, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.