On this episode of the Employee Cycle podcast, we have Nicole Devine, Consulting CPO at PBO Advisory Group, joining us to discuss how HR leaders should align the employment brand with the company strategy. And then translate human capital value with the C-Suite to increase business valuation.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Nicole Devine end up in the world of HR?
- Secondly, what exactly does “employer brand” mean?
- Next, what is the definition of “business valuation?”
- How does employer brand tie to increasing business valuation?
- As HR professionals, how can you directly impact the value of the company and use the employer brand narrative to show HR team value to the C-Suite?
How to find Nicole Devine and PBO Advisory Group:
- Click here for Nicole Devine – LinkedIn
- Click here for PBO Advisory Group – LinkedIn
- Click here for PBO Advisory Group – Website
PBO Advisory Group:
Since 2012, PBO Advisory Group has deployed senior talent, proven solutions and best practices to help hundreds of businesses. They help businesses prepare reliable financials and forecasting; generate higher valuations; design the proper internal controls to help mitigate operational and compliance risks; get you prepared for potential growth, funding, M&A transactions or an IPO; or help with your HR compliance or special projects.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.