Darrian Mikell, CEO and Co-Founder at Qualifi, joins us to discuss why recruiters and hiring managers should use phone interviews to reduce bias and speed the hire of qualified candidates.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Darrian Mikell get into the HR world?
- Secondly, are these fighting words? (“Phone interviews are better than videos”)
- Next, how can we mitigate biases in the interview process?
- Have there been any negative effects on quality of hire as organizations speed up their processes?
- What are the best practices for implementing phone interviews?
- Taking a hard look at pain points and bottlenecks in the interview process is hard. But speed of hiring quality candidates is worth it!
How to find Darrian Mikell and Qualifi:
- Click here for Darrian Mikell – LinkedIn
- Click here for Qualifi – LinkedIn
- Click here for Qualifi – Website
The Qualifi mission is to take burdens from talent leaders so they can take care of their people. How do they accomplish this? Qualifi speeds up the hiring process and allows recruiters to interview hundreds of candidates in minutes, free from visual bias. They accomplish this with an on-demand phone interview platform that can increase the candidate pipeline by 5x. And, Qualify connects with 30+ of the top Applicant Tracking Systems to help accelerate recruiting and improve efficiency.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected
employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help
companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies
avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.