On this episode of the Employee Cycle podcast we have Anna Greenwald, CEO & Founder at On the Goga, joining us to discuss What Does Wellness Look Like From Here. This podcast will cover what is and is not wellness for individuals and organizations. And how to create the right wellness programs to build stronger, more effective teams.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Anna Greenwald end up in the wonderful world of HR? (Hint: it’s possible to start out as a yoga instructor and mindfulness coach!)
- Secondly, wellness is a huge industry. What exactly is wellness and well-being?
- Next, what is not well-being? What’s the difference between old school wellness and today’s wellness?
- What is “future of work well-being” and how is it measured?
- If HR leaders are excited to build and implement a wellness program, where do they start? And what are some tips for strategy?
- What are some tips you can provide HR leaders to build a business case, get buy-in, and request budget for a wellness program?
- What are your predictions for the future in these areas:
- Will there be a Chief Wellness Officer position?
- Will wellness programs be called the same name?
- Will candidates ask prospective employers what their well-being strategy is?
- Will wellness force companies to be more remote, hybrid, or in-person?
- Will there be standardized wellness metrics?
- One final word: Have the confidence as an HR leader to walk into the executive team to show the research in support of wellness programs. After all, wellness programs are a key differentiator in a company’s performance and success.
How to find Anna Greenwald and On the Goga:
About On the Goga:
On the Goga is a Philadelphia based Organizational Wellbeing and Cultural Development company that is guided by one simple principle: Happy People Do Great Things. We work with companies that care to co-create and deliver wellness programs that help employees feel valued and supported. Our services are offered virtually or on-site at your office, and align with your vision, values, and people.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employee lifetime value.