Listen to Lisa Sordilla on the Employee Cycle HR podcast discuss employee engagement being a journey, not a destination, and how to recognize where you are on that journey.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you should start with your engagement goals in mind before creating your engagement survey.
- What are the 4 key relationships employees typically have with their employer?
- How and why you should get buy-in for your employee engagement initiative.
- How to engage a diverse group of employees.
- How to use surveys to measure engagement.
- Whether engagement surveys should be quantitative, qualitative, or both.
- How many employees do you need for your surveys to really “feel” anonymous, and how that perceived anonymity can create transparency.
- The difference between annual surveys and “pulse” surveys.
- What to do with the engagement survey data once you have it.
How to find Lisa Sordilla and Energage online:
About the host: Bruce is co-founder and CEO of the HR dashboard Employee Cycle. When Bruce is not helping HR executives better understand the story behind their workforce data, he’s serving as Board Chair of the non-profit youth coding program Coded By Kids, making fun playlists on Spotify, and hunting down the best bread pudding in whichever city he’s in.