Listen to Ben’s podcast interview discussing how personalized coaching identifies what keeps individuals uniquely engaged to drive performance.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is personalized coaching and why it can be better than traditional coaching?
- Why does on-demand coaching provide the flexibility for any employee to fit it within their schedule?
- How to get buy-in to receive budget and support for coaching.
- How to create a plan to implement and execute a coaching program.
- What ROI and benefit you can expect to receive by providing employees with a coach or formal advisor.
- Why coaching shouldn’t focus on performance, but on increasing the overall potential of employees.
- Why 3rd party coaching can provide a necessary level of confidentiality.
- What’s the appropriate coaching cadence and length of time to measure results.
How to find Ben and Pilot Online:
About the host: Bruce is co-founder and CEO of the HR dashboard Employee Cycle. When Bruce is not helping HR executives better understand the story behind their workforce data, he’s serving as Board Chair of the non-profit youth coding program Coded By Kids, making fun playlists on Spotify, and hunting down the best bread pudding in whichever city he’s in.