Ana Recio, SVP of Talent at SoFi, joins us to discuss how to know if you’re hiring the best person, and she describes what is meant by the “best” person.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First off, how did Ana Recio get into the HR world?
- Secondly, what does the “best” person mean?
- Next, how do you align and define what “best” looks like beyond the job description?
- Do you think it’s always the best practice to use past performance to project future performance?
- What does “quality of hire” mean and how do you measure it?
- Start small – Find one talent segment to hone in on. Conduct the analysis. Learn a ton. Then evolve throughout your organization. Test, iterate, learn, adjust.
How to find Ana Recio and Qualifi:
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions. Everything they do is geared toward helping their members get their money right. They are constantly innovating and building ways to give their members what they need to make that happen.
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data! We change their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR Analytics Dashboard. We help companies view, track, and analyze their workforce data in one place. As a result, companies avoid risks, save costs, and increase their employees’ lifetime value.